In addition to print and audiovisual resources, the Library makes available to users electronic contents from external databases, e-journals, e-books and a variety of in-house resources. You can access these electronic resources from the Library's homepage at https://sclibrary.sunway.edu.my
1. SearchAll is like Google. You can search for books, audiovisual materials, journal articles, e-books, Internet resources, at one go.
2. A-Z Databases enables you to browse databases by title or subject.
3. A-Z List of E-Journals allows you to search individual journal titles.
4. Library Catalogue is a quick way to search for physical books, journals and audiovisual materials in the Library.
5. Reading Lists Database shows you lists of textbooks used in your programmes.
6. Past Year Exam Papers Database allows you to view past year question papers for specific programmes.
7. Find it Fast is a quick way to locate books for a particular topic, subject or even programme.
8. Citation guides provides formatting guidelines and rules for APA and Harvard styles.
9. Suggest a Book or AV allows you to recommend books that are not available in the Library.