Skip to main content
There are 2 Training Rooms on Level B1. They are open to booking by users who wish to:
- Give presentations to a group
- Hold training sessions
- View DVDs
At other times when the room is not booked, it is open for group discussions. Notices will be placed on the door if there are bookings made.
- Training Rooms are not meant for playing games or for social activities.
- There must be a minimum of 15 persons up to a maximum of 50 persons for Training Room 1 and maximum of 30 persons for Training Room 2
- No food or drinks are allowed, except for plain water.
- Maximum period of bookings is 2 hours per day.
- Bookings can be done online via Library homepage at https://sunway.libcal.com/reserve/tr. Users must show up within the first 15 minutes of the booked time slot. If not, bookings will be consider forfeited and may be cancelled by Library staff.
- At the Help Desk counter, users are required to hand in their student/staff ID and obtain the key. The key must also be returned to the Help Desk counter after use.
Rules and Regulations for Use of Group Project Pods and Training Rooms
Document No. WP/033
13 February 2020
Questions and Feedback: email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 03-74918622 ext. 7050.
Copyright © Sunway Campus Library 2018. A member of the Sunway Education Group