We created this guide to help you minimize the learning curve.
If you have problems locating the resources, or require more information, contact the following library staff:
1. Help Desk Tel: 74918622 ext. 7050/7051
2. Reference Division Tel: 74918622
3. Service Counter Tel: 74918622 ext.7073
4. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Use any of the printers in the Library.
2. You can load the documents to be scanned either on the:
a) Document Feeder
Remove all staples and paper slips before loading the documents (face up) into the document feeder
b) Document Glass
Raise the Document Feeder and place the document face down on the Document Glass.
Once the document is loaded into the machine, you may login to scan the document.
Login Using Student Card:
3. Tap your card on top of the pad labelled “Tap Your Card Here” which is on the left side of the machine.
Scan the document by using the touch screen:
4. Once you have scanned your card, select Email from the touch screen.
5. When the scan menu appears, select the desired outputs (Color scanning, turn on preview, etc).
6. Press the Start button to scan.
7. The following screen appears. If you have another document to load, select "Next Original" button to scan next document laying face down on document glass. Press the Start button from the touch screen to scan. Press Send (Last Original) to complete the job.
Things to do before using the scanning facility:
i. You need to activate your student card from the student portal called iZone.
ii. Although there will be no charges for scanning the documents, you must have at least RM5 in your account.
iii. Use the Pay-Station either in the Printing Room, Library B1 or Computer Labs in IT Services to put in at least RM5 in your account.
Document No. WL/049
16 July 2019
Questions and Feedback: email to email@example.com or Call 03-74918622 ext. 7050.
Copyright © Sunway Campus Library 2018. A member of the Sunway Education Group