Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Printing using Android Devices
The Help Desk operates during the following hours:
Mondays - Fridays
2 - 28 June 2021
9.30am - 12.00pm
10.00am - 1.30pm
This is a basic guide on How to Print using your Android Mobile Devices in the Library. You must be connected to 'SunwayEdu' WiFi to access Mobile Print Server. Configuration and setup are ONE-TIME only.
Go to Google Play, key in and press search. ‘AWMS’
Download and install mobile print application named . ‘AWMS Mobile’
1. After installation is completed, launch the 'AWMS Mobile' App.
2. Fill-in all ‘Required’ fields.
Student ID number
3. Click Login.
4. Select Source screen will appear.
1. Select My Documents to find the file to print.
2. Select the file to print by marking it with checkmark.
3. Once confirm, press 'Print' button at the bottom left.
1. The print settings menu appears below. Select the paper size to
A4 or A3. Select 'Color Mode' to either Black & White or Color. Select 'Plex Mode' to either Duplex or Single.
2. Tap on "Select Printer".
3. On the next screen select the 'Queue/Device' to Follow-U-Mobile. Then tap on
You need to login at any of the printers on campus to print out the document.
Login Using Student Card:
1. Use any printer in the Library..
2. Tap your card on top of the pad labelled
“Tap Your ID Card” which is on the right side of the machine.
Print the document by using touch screen:
ApeosWare Print icon from the screen.
4. Tap on the box for checkmark to select that file to print.
Print button to start.
6. Collect the prints at the bottom of the printer.
Document No. WP/082
28 April 2021