This is a basic guide on How to Print using your iPhone/iPad in the Library. You must be connected to 'SunwayEdu' WiFi to access Mobile Print Server. Configuration and setup are ONE-TIME only.
If you have problems locating the resources, or require more information, contact the following library staff:
1. Help Desk Tel: 74918622 ext. 7050/7051
2. Reference Division Tel: 74918622
3. Service Counter Tel: 74918622 ext.7073
4. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. After installation is completed, go to ‘Settings’.
2. Select ‘Services’, ‘Add Service’.
3. Click button to add new service.
4. Fill-in all ‘Required’ fields.
5. Click to save.
6. Newly saved service will appear.
You need to login at the machine to print out the document.
Login Using Student Card:
1. Use any of th eprinters in the Library..
2. Tap your card on top of the pad labelled “Tap Your Card Here” which is on the right side of the machine.
Print the document by using touch screen:
3. Select Follow-You Print icon from the screen.
4. The file name is displayed on the screen.
5. Select Print button to start.
If more than one filename is displayed, select your file by tapping each one, and then tapping on the Print button.
Document No. WL/060
9 January 2020
Questions and Feedback: email to email@example.com or Call 03-74918622 ext. 7050.
Copyright © Sunway Campus Library 2018. A member of the Sunway Education Group