This is a basic guide on How to Print using your Android Mobile Devices in the Library. You must be connected to 'SunwayEdu' WiFi to access Mobile Print Server. Configuration and setup are ONE-TIME only.
If you have problems locating the resources, or require more information, contact the following library staff:
1. Help Desk Tel: 74918622 ext. 7050/7051
2. Reference Division Tel: 74918622
3. Service Counter Tel: 74918622 ext.7073
4. Email: email@example.com
1. After installation is completed, launch the 'PrinterOn' App and go to ‘Settings’.
2. Select ‘Services’.
3. Click button to add a new service.
4. Fill-in all ‘Required’ fields.
5. Click to save.
6. Newly saved service will appear.
1. Select a document to print. For Android, you may select the files from either local documents, Cloud Storage, Photos, or Websites.
2. Once the document/photo is selected, you may choose to change the number of copies and/or the number of pages by selecting at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Once confirm, press 'Print' button at the bottom.
4. You may also view job progress at 'Print History'.
5. Once document is successfully submitted to Follow-U print queue, you may proceed to printer machine to release the document.
You need to login at any of the printers to print out the document.
Login Using Student Card:
1. Use any printer in the Library..
2. Tap your card on top of the pad labelled “Tap Your Card Here” which is on the right side of the machine.
Print the document by using touch screen:
3. Select Follow-You Print icon from the screen.
4. The file name is displayed on the screen.
5. Select Print button to start.
If more than one filename is displayed, select your file by tapping each one, and then tapping on the Print button.
Document No. WL/061
9 January 2020
Questions and Feedback: email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 03-74918622 ext. 7050.
Copyright © Sunway Campus Library 2018. A member of the Sunway Education Group