User Education sessions are conducted to assist students/staff to find and use Library resources. These sessions are for Pre-U students (A-Levels, Foundation, AUSMAT, MUFY, CIMP, Diploma), Undergraduates, Postgraduates, Academic and Administrative staff.
They are conducted face to face in the Instructional Lab at Level B1 of Library or via ZOOM online.
- Academics can request for Information Skills Session to be conducted for their students.
- Postgraduates can request for individual consultation sessions related to information resources.
- Academic and Administrative staff can sign up for Information Resources workshops. Individual sessions can also be requested.
- EndNote sessions; staff and postgraduate can sign up.
- Academic Staff can discuss with library staff to arrange for customized sessions suitable for their course modules/subjects.
Need further Help? Contact us