Skip to main content
Group Project Pods
There are 5 Group Project Pods in the B1 Floor. They are open for booking by users who wish to :
- Collaborate on their projects
- Watch DVDs
- Give presentations to a group
- GPPs are not meant for students studying together, playing games or for social activities.
- There must be a minimum of 4 persons up to a maximum of 10 persons.
- No food or drinks are allowed to be consumed in the GPPs, except for plain water.
- Maximum period of bookings is 2 hours per day.
- Bookings can be done online via the Library homepage at https://sunway.libcal.com/reserve/gpp. Users must show up within the first 15 minutes of the booked timeslot. If not bookings will be consider forfeited and may be cancelled by Library staff.
- At the Service Counter, users are required to hand in their student/staff ID and obtain the key and remote control.
- Remote controls for the Smart TV are available upon request.
Rules and Regulations for use of Group Project Pods and Training Rooms.
Document No. WP/032
14 May 2018
Questions and Feedback: email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 03-74918622 ext. 7050.
Copyright © Sunway Campus Library 2018. A member of the Sunway Education Group