Skip to main content
Group Project Pods
There are 11 Group Project Pods on Level B1. They are open for booking by users who wish to :
- Collaborate on their projects
- Watch DVDs
- Give presentations to a group
- Group Project Pods are not meant for group studying, playing games or social activities.
- There must be a minimum of 3 persons up to a maximum of 6 for the Group Project Pods numbered 6 to 11. For Group Project Pods 1 to 5, the maximum remains at 10 persons.
- No food or drinks are allowed to be consumed in the Group Project Pods, except for water.
- Maximum period of bookings is 2 hours per day.
- Bookings can be done online via the Library Homepage at https://sunway.libcal.com/reserve/gpp. Users must show up within the first 15 minutes of the booked timeslot. If not, the bookings will be considered forfeited and may be cancelled by Library staff.
- At the Help Desk, users are required to hand in their student/staff ID and obtain the key and remote control. Keys and remote controls must be returned at the Help Desk.
- Remote controls for the Smart TVs are available upon request.
Rules and Regulations for use of Group Project Pods and Training Rooms.
|ONLY PODS 1-5 ARE OPEN FOR BOOKING
Document No. WP/032
9 July 2020
Questions and Feedback: email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 03-74918622 ext. 7050.
Copyright © Sunway Campus Library 2018. A member of the Sunway Education Group