We created this guide to help you minimize the learning curve.
If you have problems locating the resources, or require more information, contact the following library staff:
1. Help Desk Tel: 74918622 ext. 7050/7051
2. Reference Division Tel: 74918622
3. Service Counter Tel: 74918622 ext.7073
4. Email: email@example.com
1. Go to any printer in the Library.
2. You can load the documents to be photocopied either on the:
a) Document Feeder
Remove all staples and paper slips before loading the documents (face up) into the document feeder.
b) Document Glass
Raise the Document Feeder and place the document face down on the Document Glass.
Once the document is loaded on to the machine, you may login to photocopy the document
Login Using Student Card
3. Tap your card on top of the pad labeled “Tap Your Card Here” which is on the left side of the machine.
Photocopy the document by using the touch screen:
4. Once you have scanned your card, select Copy from the touch screen.
5. Press the [Start] button to photocopy.
6. From the menu, select 2 Sided Copying.
7. Choose 2->2 Sided, Head to Head for copying double sided original to get double sided output. Tap the Save icon for printer at level Mezzanine.
8. To get double sided outputs from 1 sided originals, choose 1->2 Sided, Head to Head.
9. Press the Start button (as shown in step no.5) to photocopy.
10. If you choose step no. 2b (Glass screen), the next screen will instruct you to place next original. Just flip the original document to the other page. Press Start to copy.
11. From the menu, select ID Card Copying.
12. Select On button. Touch Ok for printers at B1 & G. Touch Save for printer at Mezzanine.
13. Place ID card according to step no. 2b.
14. Press the Start button and machine will scan front of ID card. Flip the ID card and place on same position. Press Start to complete photocopy job.
Document No. WL/052
16 July 2019
Questions and Feedback: email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 03-74918622 ext. 7050.
Copyright © Sunway Campus Library 2018. A member of the Sunway Education Group