Skip to main content
Latest News and Events
APA STYLE 7th EDITION
This is to remind students and researchers that the APA 7th edition published in October 2019 replaces the 6th edition.
The link to APA Style 7th edition is now enabled in the Library Website (https://sclibrary.sunway.edu.my). Refer to USEFUL LINKS-Citation Guides.
Among the highlights of the changes in the 7th edition are:
- The publisher location for a book is no longer included.
- The in-text citation for three or more authors is now shortened right from the first citation. You only include the first author’s name and “et al.”.
- Surnames and initials for up to 20 authors (instead of 7) should be provided in the reference list.
- DOIs are formatted the same as URLs. The label “DOI:” is no longer necessary.
- URLs are no longer preceded by “Retrieved from,” unless a retrieval date is needed.
- For ebooks, the format, platform, or device (e.g. Kindle) is no longer included in the reference, and the publisher is included.
SUPPORTING THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS EXHIBITION
NOTICE EXPIRY DATE: 14th March 2020
LIBRARY ANNOUNCEMENT: OPENING OF ADDITIONAL GROUP PROJECT PODS
We are pleased to announce the opening of an additional 6 Group Project Pods (numbered 6 to 11) on Level B1 of the Library, effective from 17th February 2020.
Please note the following:
- There must be a minimum of 3 persons up to a maximum of 6 for the new Group Project Pods numbered 6 to 11. For Group Project Pods 1 to 5, the maximum remains at 10 persons.
- The keys for all the Group Project Pods can now be collected from the Help Desk on Level B1.
- Remote controls for the Smart TVs are available upon request.
General Rules & Regulations of using Group Project Pods:
- Users must show up within the first 15 minutes of the booked timeslot. If not, the bookings will be considered forfeited and may be cancelled by Library staff.
- Group Project Pods are not meant for group studying, playing games or social activities.
- No food or drinks are allowed to be consumed in the Group Project Pods.
- All Group Project Pods can be booked online for up to two hours.
- Bookings can be done at the Library Homepage: https://sunway.libcal.com/reserve/gpp.
NOTICE EXPIRY DATE: 17th March 2020
New Titles (click on image to view location)
Opening Hours Today
Click here to see hours for this year
Your Loan Account
View / renew loans, change PIN & address here
Document No. WP/002
23 January 2020
Questions and Feedback: email to email@example.com or Call 03-74918622 ext. 7050.
Copyright © Sunway Campus Library 2018. A member of the Sunway Education Group