1. Login to a networked computer or PC by using the student ID on your student card. (Later use this student card to login to the machine for printing).
2. If your document is in Word, open the document in Microsoft Word. If the document is in pdf, open using Adobe Reader.
3. In the Word document, click on File which is located on the top left hand side.
4. Select Print for MS Word. For Adobe Acrobat Reader, click on the print icon.
5. Click on the Print icon.
(a) Note that the printer displays “AWMS2-Follow-U Print”.
(b) Make sure the paper size is set for either A4 or A3 since the printer only had those sizes.
(c) The default print output is Black and White prints. If you decide to print in colour, click "Printer Properties" and change the output to "Color". Then click "OK".
6. The following "Print Details" dialog box appears after a few seconds.
7. Click on Print button.
8. A pop out box with the message "Print Complete" appears. Click Close.