Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Photocopy Documents
Help Desk Info
The Help Desk operates during the following hours:
Mondays to Fridays
Weekends and/or Public Holidays
October – mid December 2020
9.30am – 5.30pm
10.00am – 5.30pm
1. Go to any FujiXerox machines in the Library.
FujiXerox machines are also available at
IT Learning Labs, Level 1 - South West Building,
IT Learning Labs, Level 2 – Sunway University West Building,
IT Learning Labs, Level 2 – Sunway University East Building
2. You can load the documents to be photocopied either on the:
a) Document Feeder
Remove all staples and paper slips before loading the documents (face up) into the document feeder. Don't load thick papers (certificates) here.
Raise the Document Feeder and place the document face down on the Document Glass.
Once the document is loaded on to the machine, you may login to photocopy the document
Login Using Student Card
3. Tap your card on top of the pad labeled “Tap your ID card” which is on the left side of the machine.
Photocopy the document by using the touch screen:
4. Once you have scanned your card, select Copy from the touch screen.
5. Press the [ Start] button to photocopy.
6. From the menu, select 2 Sided Copying.
7. Choose 2->2 Sided, Head to Head for copying double sided original to get double sided output.
8. To get double sided outputs from 1 sided originals, choose 1-> 2 Sided, Head to Head.
9. Press the Start button (as shown in step no.5) to photocopy.
10. If you choose step no. 2b (Glass screen), the next screen will instruct you to place next original. Just flip the original document to the other page. Press Start to copy.
11. From the menu, select ID Card Copy.
12. Select On button and touch OK.
13. Place ID card on top left of glass.
14. Press the Start button and machine will scan front of ID card. Flip the ID card and place on same position. Press Start to complete photocopy job.
Document No. WP/059
19 April 2021