Duration: 1.5 hours
1. Introduction: What is EndNote, How to obtain EndNote, How to create a new EndNote Library.
2. Add References to the EndNote Library from: SearchAll, Google Scholar, Within EndNote, Manually, and through Import of files and folders.
3. Manage References: Edit, Delete, Remove Duplicates, Attach Images and Files.
4. Cite While You Write.
II. Learning Outcome
1. Participants will get to know the facts about EndNote and learn how to open their own EndNote Library.
2. Participants will recognise the various information sources and learn how to import references from these sources to
their EndNote Library.
3. Participants will be able to select what references to keep and what to remove.
4. Participants will be able to apply skills to add, remove in-text citations and simultaneously create a related Reference List.