Duration: 1 - 1.5 hours
1. In-Text Citation:
- Author’s name.
- Year of publication.
- Page numbers.
2. Reference List:
- Books, newspapers, journals, magazines, websites, etc.
3. EndNote (optional):
- Create a library to store references.
- Export references from SearchAll to EndNote.
- Edit References.
- Use Word document to import references from EndNote and create Reference list.
II. Learning Outcome
1. Students will be able to know the order in which each element of a reference must be placed according to the style used (APA, Harvard, MLA).
2. Students will be able to know the way that in-text citations must be formatted in his/her writing.
3. Students will be able to know the way that reference list citations must be presented.
Need further details? Contact Goh Wei Haan at firstname.lastname@example.org